- Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Research on Healthcare Performance (RESHAPE), Inserm U1290
- Hospices Civils de Lyon, Pôle d’Anesthésie Réanimation de l’hôpital Edouard Herriot, Service de G réanimation
- Education in health studies
- Simulation in health education
- Changes in hemostasis during mechanical circulatory support
Mathieu Duplus is a Doctor of Anesthesia and Intensive Care at the Edouard Herriot Hospital, where he works as a university clinical supervisor and hospital assistant. His main area of research is health education, with a particular focus on the contribution of simulation to health teaching.