- Université Lyon 1, Research on Healthcare Performance (RESHAPE), Inserm U1290, Lyon, France
- Hospices Civils de Lyon, Pôle de Santé Publique, Service Evaluation Economique en Santé, Lyon, France
- Hospital based Health Technology Assessment
- Clinical and medico-economic pathway for medical devices
- Implementation of technological innovations in hospitals
Laure Huot is a hospital practitioner at the Hospices Civils de Lyon, in the Health Economic Evaluation ward of the Public Health Department. She is also in charge of the Innovative Medical Devices Expertise Unit and co-head of the Hospital Health Technology Assessment unit.
After training in hospital pharmacy and medico-economics, she developed methodological skills for the evaluation of medical devices and health technologies. She completed her PhD on the clinical development of medical devices. Her work focuses on the clinical and medico-economic evaluation of health technologies and on the determinants of their implementation in hospitals, using the methodology of hospital-based Health Technology Assessment (hb-HTA).